Definición de goat-antelope en inglés:
A ruminant mammal of a group that combines the characteristics of both goats and antelopes.
- Subfamily Caprinae, family Bovidae: tribes Rupicaprini (the chamois, goral, serow, and mountain goat) and Ovibonini (the musk ox and takin)
- Taxonomists finally determined that the musk-ox's closest relative is the golden takin, a goat-antelope of the mountainous regions of southeastern Tibet, northern Burma and western China.
- The Aoudad, also known as the Barbary Sheep, is a goat-antelope found in the rocky mountains of North Africa.
- The Markhor is a goat-antelope found in sparse woodland in the Western Himalayas.
Definición de goat-antelope en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan