(also goatee beard)
Definición de goatee en inglés:
A small pointed beard like that of a goat.
- Find out all of the latest trends in moustaches, beards, goatees, sideburns and soul patches.
- With so many celebrities sporting moustaches, beards, goatees and soul spots, facial hair has never been more popular.
- Carefully trimming, shaving and shaping one's facial hair can achieve a never-ending multitude of looks, such as handlebar moustaches, goatees and designer sideburns.
- Example sentences
- ‘I'm looking for Chris Mars,’ I explain to a goateed fellow who's conveniently stationed in his southwest Minneapolis front yard.
- Firstly, the film's hacker-as-hero shtick tapped into the geek chic of the dot-com days, before the bubble burst and sidewalks became littered with chubby, goateed types clutching ‘will program for food’ placards.
- To mohawked viewers, it's a tribute to the Vancouver punk music scene (it even features an excellent onscreen number by Superconductor), while goateed audiences might see it as homage to the work of Jean-Luc Godard.
Definición de goatee en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan