Definición de goblet en inglés:
1A drinking glass with a foot and a stem: a beautifully engraved crystal goblet
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Then the break ended and she was back to washing the gold rimmed china and crystal goblets and glasses, cleaning the sterling silver and stainless steel, it was endless.
- Although I am not a fan of the huge oversized glasses commonly employed, I am happy to see the quality of the glassware has increased immensely, with clumsy, shallow glass goblets being replaced by more appropriate crystal stems.
- Without hesitating, she strode to the pillar supporting the glass chalice and firmly grasped the goblet by the stem.
1.1 archaic A metal or glass bowl-shaped drinking cup, sometimes with a foot and a cover.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- She tried unsuccessfully to catch the metal goblet before it landed on the floor.
- There was a machete, a dagger, two metal goblets, and a dark green cloth bag.
- The exhibition is on view until December 31 and includes ceramics, bone and metal implements, goblets, pitchers, fragments of marionettes, and Chinese porcelain.
late Middle English: from Old French gobelet, diminutive of gobel 'cup', of unknown origin.
Palabras que riman con gobletrodlet
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia