adjetivoBritish • informal
- Utterly astonished; astounded: the locals were gobsmacked when us lot trooped inMás ejemplos en oraciones
- There are still some things in life which leave me utterly gobsmacked.
- I'd never been so utterly gobsmacked by the beauty of a place.
- Have you then seen the same old coffin dodger like ten years later and been utterly gobsmacked to see them still alive and kicking?
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Not as gobsmacking as the first Alias collection, but really, these comics grabbed me and have not yet let me go.
- It is gobsmacking and unfortunately all too predictable of a Londoncentric art world.
- Even more cosmetics are bought in Japan than in the USA and a gobsmacking 49 percent of the world's fashion luxury goods are bought by the Japanese, mainly when travelling.
Más definiciones de gobsmackedDefinición de gobsmacked en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.