- chiefly British The ideal or best possible person or thing for someone or something (used chiefly ironically or in negative statements): he appeared to think he was God’s gift to womenMás ejemplos en oraciones
- So, after four blessings in five years, we decided to make use of another God-given blessing, a modern contraceptive technique made possible by God's gift of human intelligence.
- I was trained to do what was in front of me and not to imagine that I was God's gift to the world.
- It's an insecure profession, where self-doubt is as prevalent and painful as it is necessary (start thinking you're God's gift and you're done).
Más definiciones de God's giftDefinición de God's gift en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.