- 1A female deity: Athena Nike, goddess of victoryMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The Celtic religion features many female deities such as a mother goddesses and war goddesses.
- They adopted a synergetic approach, assimilating native deities with gods or goddesses from their own pantheon.
- At the end of the small room there was a deity figure of the goddess Nova the Water Goddess.
- 1.1A woman who is greatly admired, especially for her beauty: he had an affair with a screen goddessMás ejemplos en oraciones
- One of the great screen goddesses of 1940s and 1950s Hollywood, Bacall is still strikingly handsome.
- Back in the middle 1930s the stars of the silver screen were goddesses, such as Greta Garbo.
- It takes its inspiration from early screen goddesses, but in those days it took much more bravery to face the chemicals.
Más definiciones de goddessDefinición de goddess en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.