- (In eastern Asia, especially India) a warehouse.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Those East End thoroughfares like East India Dock Road were full of commercial stores and warehouses and godowns.
- He said the Federation had initiated a number of steps for construction of godowns and providing warehousing facilities to meet the demand for storage space.
- The city's skyline was alight with fires rising from timber godowns and warehouses.
late 16th century: from Portuguese gudão, from Tamil kiṭaṅku, Malayalam kiṭaṅṅu, or Kannada gadaṅgu 'store, warehouse'.
Más definiciones de godownDefinición de godown en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.