sustantivo( • trademark in the US)
- A charge card or credit card issued to people with a high credit rating and giving benefits not available with the standard card.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Many people believe that if they own a credit card, especially a gold card, and use it to book their holiday, they have automatic travel insurance.
- While its gold card starts from 11.9 per cent, it can go as high as 14.9 per cent.
- If you have an annual income of just £20,000, a basic gold card can be had from Bank of Ireland and AIB.
Más definiciones de gold cardDefinición de gold card en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.