Definición de gold-digger en inglés:
A woman who forms relationships with men purely to obtain money or gifts from them: girls who go out with men your age are just gold-diggers!
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- And men avoid gold-diggers by giving only gifts that have no intrinsic value.
- Catherine Zeta Jones plays a gold-digger who marries for money when she falls for a divorce lawyer in her latest movie Intolerable Cruelty.
- Their results show that offering an expensive present signals the man's serious intentions, but he must be wary of being exploited by gold-diggers who will dump him after receiving the gift.
- 1gold-digging adjetivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- But Miles is bored; he wants a challenge, and this is where Mrs Marylin Rexroth comes in, the fabulously beautiful, gold-digging serial spouse who makes a career out of snagging rich men and then parting them from their cash.
- He had just experienced an acrimonious divorce and, as they say, had been taken to the cleaners, and she is 25 years his junior and had no wish to be viewed as a gold-digging young wife.
- He plays a Los Angeles divorce lawyer who falls for the serial gold-digging ex-wife of one of his clients.
Definición de gold-digger en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda