Definición de gold farming en inglés:
(In the context of online gaming) the practice of playing a game intensively so as to amass stocks of the game’s virtual currency or other valuable items used in the game, which can then be sold to other players for real money: in just a few years gold farming has become a vast enterprise
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Addicted gamers can sign up for the program where they try to kick the habit of gold farming, going on epic raids and beating just one more level.
- Gold farming is nothing new.
- At present, the vast majority of gold farming takes place in developing countries.
- gold farmer sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- I was never a gold farmer myself, but I was involved in the business.
- If you work for one hour and make $20, but some gold farmer only takes 30 minutes to make 30 gold (say, because he has better weapons), and he then sells it to you for $20 - that's economically rational.
- He predicts that when publishers begin to ban not just gold farmers, but the players who participate in the market, the companies will gain the reputation of being anti-consumer.
Definición de gold farming en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda