- A medal made of or coloured gold, customarily awarded for first place in a race or competition.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- World champions Canada are Britain's main threat for the gold medal and the race looks set to go down to the wire.
- Last night he won his fifth gold medal of the Commonwealth Games in Manchester.
- Kelly Holmes comes from way back in the field to win her first gold medal of the Olympic Games in dramatic style.
Más definiciones de gold medalDefinición de gold medal en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.