- A yellow-flowered Mediterranean plant of the cabbage family, which yields fibre, oilseed, and seed for cage birds.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Camelina sativa, family Cruciferae
- Other crops come and go - einkorn, bread wheat, spelt, millet, flax, oats and gold of pleasure.
- The plant-species selected for production is a stone age crop known as false flax or gold of pleasure.
- Gold of pleasure has been grown in Europe for centuries and in the Iron and Bronze ages was an important agricultural crop.