- The fiftieth anniversary of a significant event.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is especially poignant that such a rift should occur in the year the event celebrates its golden jubilee.
- Some stamps are released during golden jubilees and centenary celebrations, while others are released in honour of individuals such as the one released on Tuesday.
- It is not often that grandchildren see their four grandparents celebrate golden jubilees.
Más definiciones de golden jubileeDefinición de golden jubilee en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.