Definición de gonfalon en inglés:
A banner or pennant, especially one with streamers, hung from a crossbar.
- The hand-stitched, silk gonfalons are black and gold, reflecting the university's official colors.
- Every academic major has its own gonfalon in which certain colors represent different departments.
- We contacted Southern Tailors for quotes on gonfalons because of a recommendation from another university.
- Example sentences
- The names of the gonfaloniers will be listed in the program.
- To be selected to be a gonfalonier is considered an honor, as their academic department chooses the person elected to carry it.
- It is borne at the head of all university processions by a senior faculty member known as the gonfalonier.
Definición de gonfalon en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan