Definición de gonzo en inglés:
adjetivoinformal , chiefly North American
1Relating to or denoting journalism of an exaggerated, subjective, and fictionalized style.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- His self-invented style of gonzo journalism which pushed the hack himself into the story even as it pushed any attempt at objectivity out, defined feature writing for the next few generations.
- But is it just gonzo journalism, or could this more personality-driven style in some ways provide a more ‘true-to-life’ account of reality than classic news journalism?
- The ashes of the late journalist, often credited with starting gonzo journalism, where the writer is an important part of the story, were blasted out of a tower over his home in Colorado.
2Bizarre or crazy: the woman was either gonzo or stoned
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Then, over the next half an hour, a bunch of gonzo skateboarders and other mentalists from the mall construct slapstick routines, some of them bordering on the life-threatening.
- Attendees can obtain jackalope hunting licenses from the Chamber of Commerce and go gonzo with the crosshairs so long as they remember to refrain from hunting jackalope from midnight to 2 a.m. on June 31.
- He first took to the turntables at 11 years old, and ever since, Paul has remained the hip-hop scene's most adventurous producer, shaping and reshaping the music according to his gonzo sensibility.
Palabras que riman con gonzoAlfonso, Alonzo
Definición de gonzo en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda