(Of a person) physically attractive: a good-looking woman in her late thirties
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She was strikingly good-looking, with long, wavy, fair hair, a cute face and bulbous lips.
- It's hot, happy, sweaty and full of people determined to have a good time, and the men are pretty good-looking.
- He had long, flowing hair, he was good-looking, he had charisma in spades.
attractive, nice-looking, beautiful, pretty, as pretty as a picture, handsome, lovely, stunning, striking, arresting, gorgeous, prepossessing, winning, fetching, captivating, bewitching, beguiling, engaging, charming, charismatic, enchanting, appealing, delightful, irresistible; sexy, sexually attractive, sexual, seductive, alluring, tantalizing, ravishing, desirable, sultry, sensuous, sensual, erotic, arousing, luscious, lush, nubile; Scottish & Northern Englishbonny
informal fanciable, beddable, tasty, hot, smashing, knockout, drop-dead gorgeous, out of this world, easy on the eye, come-hither, come-to-bed
British informal fit
Australian/New Zealand informal spunky
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The predominantly male cast features plenty of swarthy good-lookers, including Mortensen, Bloom, David Wenham and Karl Urban.