Search for information about (someone or something) on the Internet using the search engine Google: on Sunday she googled an ex-boyfriend [no object]: I googled for a cheap hotel/flight deal
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- You were the crush I've never forgotten and since the Internet has arrived, I've even googled your name Tim, but where would I begin.
- And this is the kind of thing I don't need coming up under my full name when I'm googled.
- You've probably also heard me talk about how much I wanted to find him - how long I've been searching, googling him all the time and never finding anything.
googleable (also googlable) adjetivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- I guess I am always aware that what I write here is easily googleable.
- I don't mind if the archives are googleable to the outside world.
- I'm a kid and don't want everything to be permanently googleable.
1990s: from Google, the proprietary name of the search engine.
Palabras que riman con googlebugle, frugal, fugal
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: goo¦gle
Definición de google en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda