- A pimply state of the skin with the hairs erect, produced by cold or fright.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Seemingly knowing she was petrified, he removed his grasp, let his hand slide up her arm to tangle with her hair, and Linden felt gooseflesh prickle her skin.
- I look at his smooth black hair, smooth light-brown skin with no gooseflesh, and the ugly naked wood of his kitchen.
- Her hand caressed his neck, then her fingers stroked up through his hair in a way that caused a tingle to travel all the way down his spine, his skin breaking out in gooseflesh as he shuddered in reaction.
early 19th century: so named because the skin resembles that of a plucked goose.
Más definiciones de goosefleshDefinición de gooseflesh en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.