sustantivo (plural igual or gopiks)
- A monetary unit of Azerbaijan, equal to one hundredth of a manat.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- And I shudder to think of a world without the scrumptious Azerbaijani gopik, or worse yet without everyone's favorite - the Bhutanese ngultrum.
- The manat was formerly divided into 100 gopiks, but this has long since become obsolete due to inflation early in the nation's independence.
- Zakir can hold 14 passengers in his van and he charges each passenger about 50 gopik for the ride.
Más definiciones de gopikDefinición de gopik en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.