- Denoting accommodation occupied free or at a low rent by permission of a sovereign or government: his mother was given a grace and favour apartment in Hampton Court PalaceMás ejemplos en oraciones
- No other Scottish ministers benefit from a grace and favour apartment in London, and have to pay for accommodation in the capital out of their own pocket.
- The aide, known as ‘Fawcett the Fence’, will also receive financial help to stay in his grace and favour West London house.
- He is criticised for spending £13,000 of taxpayers money on new carpets for his grace and favour London flat.
Más definiciones de grace and favourDefinición de grace and favour en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.