Definición de graceful en inglés:
Having or showing grace or elegance: she was a tall girl, slender and graceful
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Rembrandt's women are not especially pretty or beautiful or even graceful.
- The people were elegant and lovely to look at, their movements so graceful.
- This graceful dance, which is easy to learn, appeals to men and women of all ages.
elegant, stylish, tasteful, refined, sophisticated, dignified, distinguished, discerning, with good taste, poised;
fashionable, cultured, cultivated, beautiful, attractive, appealing, lovely, comely;
luxurious, sumptuous, opulent, grand, plush, exquisite
fluid, fluent, flowing, supple, smooth, easy, effortless, natural, elegant, stylish, neat, precise, agile, nimble, light-footed, deft, dexterous, adroit
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- I couldn't help but admire his ease and gracefulness.
- No human being could resist such an authoritative beauty, gracefulness and charm.
- Their gracefulness and expressiveness hid the fact that they were also very athletic and strong.
Pronunciación: /ˈɡreɪsfʊlnəs/ /ˈɡreɪsf(ə)lnəs/sustantivo
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda