Definición de graceful en inglés:
Having or showing grace or elegance: she was a tall girl, slender and graceful
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Rembrandt's women are not especially pretty or beautiful or even graceful.
- The people were elegant and lovely to look at, their movements so graceful.
- This graceful dance, which is easy to learn, appeals to men and women of all ages.
elegant, stylish, tasteful, refined, sophisticated, dignified, distinguished, discerning, with good taste, poised;
fashionable, cultured, cultivated, beautiful, attractive, appealing, lovely, comely;
luxurious, sumptuous, opulent, grand, plush, exquisite
fluid, fluent, flowing, supple, smooth, easy, effortless, natural, elegant, stylish, neat, precise, agile, nimble, light-footed, deft, dexterous, adroit
- Example sentences
- I couldn't help but admire his ease and gracefulness.
- No human being could resist such an authoritative beauty, gracefulness and charm.
- Their gracefulness and expressiveness hid the fact that they were also very athletic and strong.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan