Definición de grade school en inglés:
An elementary school.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- From grade school to high school, learn where money comes from, how to save, and the power of credit.
- He threatened teachers all the way from grade school up into high school.
- In all of grade school and high school, I had only one male teacher, although I liked him.
- grade schooler sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The film's science is so absurd that even a grade schooler would be able to pick it apart.
- Not only grade schoolers, but high school students and adult workers deserve time for the kind of leisure that fosters creativity and sustains a lifelong interest in learning.
- Thousands of students had come out, and some grade schoolers were there in the front row.
Definición de grade school en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda