- North American term for level crossing.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Greg Roper has grown accustomed to the nightly freight trains that rumble past his Vista, California home, blowing their warning horns as they approach a grade crossing on North Street.
- Several crew members later explained that a freight train ahead of us had hit an auto at a grade crossing near Fayetteville, NC, and nothing could move since a fatality had resulted.
- Since this was not designed to be a transfer station, we had to walk west to a grade crossing, cross over, and then walk east to a shelter to wait for our next train.
Más definiciones de grade crossingDefinición de grade crossing en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.