Definición de grader en inglés:
1A person or thing that grades.
- Ms. Jones says she isn't confident in the grading system, which instructs graders to disregard factual errors in almost all circumstances.
- Brian reported that while graders are out working they may be a bit behind schedule due to the weather as well as some people being off sick and others taking vacation time.
- The intention of the Department to maintain a skeleton staff of graders at beef factories is not a solution.
2A wheeled machine for levelling the ground, especially in making roads.
- They point out some important differences between motor graders and other earthmoving machines when it comes to converting engine power to tractive effort and work output.
- The graders ripped the existing road and gathered all available material into two windrows, then spread and graded behind the mobile crusher as it progressed down the road.
- You will see graders keeping our rural roads in shape.
3 [in combination] North American A pupil of a specified grade in a school: a first-grader
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The majority of my time has been spent working with the oldest students at our school - eighth graders.
- Approximately 20 percent of tenth to twelfth graders do not complete high school.
- Testing is also available in Spanish for third and fourth graders, but all students test in English.
Definición de grader en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan