sustantivo[mass noun] Law
- (In many US states and formerly in Britain) theft of personal property having a value above a legally specified amount.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Although the indictment extended beyond grand larceny to possession of forged instruments and an amount of more than $1 million, the attorney general's office stated it would pursue no further prosecution.
- Back then, Cook was convicted in a Charleston, South Carolina, court for grand larceny and burglary.
- After investigations into at least 20 complaints against him by his law clients, Burgess was disbarred and convicted of attempted grand larceny.
Más definiciones de grand larcenyDefinición de grand larceny en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.