- 1 (usually grandmaster) A chess player of the highest class, especially one who has won an international tournament.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Her mother Joan, by the way, is the sister of chess grandmaster Bobby Fischer.
- Preferably, it has been written by a grandmaster or international master who actually plays the line in question.
- He hopes Russian grandmaster and former world chess champion Gary Kasparov will give guest lectures.
- 2 (Grand Master) The head of an order of chivalry or of Freemasons.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The famous King Henry the Navigator was a known Grand Master of the Order.
- The house dates back two hundred years and was built by the local Grand Master of the Freemasons.
- He then orders the Grand Master to leave with his Templars.
Más definiciones de grand masterDefinición de grand master en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.