- 1A speckled form of earthenware imitating the appearance of granite.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The types and colors of stripes on graniteware also help to date it, but it's fairly complicated, so you might want to consult a graniteware guide.
- Inexpensive pieces of white and/or damaged graniteware are dipped in epoxy to enhance their marketability.
- It has the button knob on the top of the lid that is a very desirable feature in graniteware pieces.
- 2A kind of enamelled ironware.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Graniteware is an enameled tinware that has been used in the kitchen from the late nineteenth century to the present. Earlier graniteware was green or turquoise blue, with white spatters.
- Graniteware, or Enamelware as it's also called, was said to first bring splashes of color to kitchen containers in the mid-nineteenth century.
- The condition of this graniteware colander is very good.
Más definiciones de granitewareDefinición de graniteware en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.