- 1(Of concrete) containing fine granite chippings or crushed granite, used to render floors and surfaces.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The model proper is made in granolithic concrete directly in the mould.
- Classified index to advertisements, from granolithic paving manufacturers to monumental masons.
- This eliminated the need for a granolithic layer and could be used to repair existing floors.
- 1.1(Of a floor or surface) rendered with granolithic concrete.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Floors may be either granolithic or concrete finished with quarry tiles or terracotta and laid with non-slip tracks.
- From the main entrance, winding its way across the park to Pleasant Street is a granolithic flagged walk eight feet wide and sixteen hundred feet long.
- A large and expensively fitted skating rink is being erected by a leading architect, with granolithic floors and every modern improvement.
sustantivo[mass noun] Volver al principio
- Granolithic concrete or rendering.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Granolithic mortar is really a fine-grade concrete.
- Experiments have proven that use of granolithic concrete is cost efficient and effectively reduces erosion by abrasion of the top layer.
late 19th century: from grano- (irregular combining form from Latin granum 'grain') + Greek lithos 'stone' + -ic.
Más definiciones de granolithicDefinición de granolithic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.