- Dextrose present in or derived from grapes.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The cycle continues until the wine-maker judges that sufficient grape sugar has been fermented to alcohol, and sufficient colour has been extracted, at which time the wine is run off and fortified just as described in port, wine-making.
- ‘The grapes grown in the Pirin region will be of high quality, with a high percentage of grape sugar’.
- Because the grapes must be left on the vines until the very last moment to obtain the maximum grape sugar, the risk of losing a crop is very high.
Más definiciones de grape sugarDefinición de grape sugar en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.