Definición de graphic en inglés:
- In contrast, her graphic wood engravings reflect the turmoil of the war years.
- Three limpid watercolors reveal their development through a few washes applied to a pencil or ink line drawing, providing more graphic than chromatic complexity.
- Like maps, Lombardi's drawings use a graphic shorthand that viewers need to learn in order to navigate the material.
- Our rule of thumb is to keep most pages less than 60K, including scripts, style sheets, and graphic images.
- These scripts and applets can automatically place a graphic image of the expected legitimate URL on top of the address bar within the browser to hide the actual address that the browser is really being directed to.
- I then cut out the graphic image and saved it as a JPEG.
- The extract was a very graphic, detailed description of a particularly violent rape, as told in past tense by the victim.
- They described in graphic detail their playground games - modern-day versions of our own ‘kissing games’.
- In graphic detail, she describes the devastation that would follow, leaving up to 200,000 people dead.
- Mean zero noise is associated with underestimation of distribution volumes when data are analyzed with graphic analysis.
- This report includes a graphic analysis with the patient's results plotted against normal values so that the examiner can quickly see how a patient compares.
- It has the advantage over grouped frequency distribution of retaining the actual data while showing them in graphic form.
- Graphic granite is a regular intergrowth of quartz and feldspar that gives an angular appearance suggestive of cuneiform writing (whence "graphic," which means "writing").
- In graphic granite and in pegmatites, perthite is of common occurrence.
- Graphic granite as a decorative stone has been used since antiquity.
sustantivoComputing Volver al principio
- The main factors that influence the display of graphics for the Web, are the size of the file and the screen display quality of the graphic.
- A raster graphic is basically a bitmapped graphic (as opposed to a vector graphic), thus a raster bar is a bitmapped graphic of a bar.
- You have displayed the graphic in the chosen video mode.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The graphicness of the gore, gave me flashbacks to the late 70's and early 80's, brilliant, being both shocking and realistic.
- The difference between the two appears to be in the degree of graphicness, and the length of the questionable content.
- I personally love it, the more graphicness the better, it let's me feel like I'm there.
graft from Late Middle English:
A graft is a shoot from one plant fixed into a slit made in another to form a new growth. Originally spelled graff, it derives from Greek graphion ‘stylus, pointed writing implement’, from graphein ‘to write’, source of the graphite (late 18th century) in your pencil, graphic art (mid 17th century), and diagram (early 17th century). The tapered tip of the shoot was thought to resemble a stylus. The other graft (mid 19th century), ‘hard work’, may be related to the phrase spade's graft ‘the amount of earth that one stroke of a spade will move’, based on Old Norse groftr ‘digging’.
Palabras que riman con graphicautobiographic, autographic, bibliographic, biographic, calligraphic, cartographic, choreographic, cinematographic, cryptographic, demographic, geographic, hagiographic, historiographic, holographic, hydrographic, iconographic, lithographic, monographic, orthographic, palaeographic (US paleographic), photographic, pictographic, pornographic, reprographic, Sapphic, seraphic, stenographic, telegraphic, traffic, typographic, xerographic
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.