Definición de graphitize en inglés:
Convert or be converted into graphite: [with object]: the white iron is not only graphitized, but the carbon is also largely removed [no object]: diamond at room temperature shows no tendency to graphitize
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- However, the local occurrence of poorly graphitized carbonaceous material in amphibolite-facies rocks supports the idea that graphitization is not simply due to increasing temperature and pressure.
- Chromium is primarily added to offset the graphitizing effects of nickel and silicon in types A, B, and C alloys, ranges from 1.4 to 3.5%. Chromium content must be increased with increasing section size.
- Chromium is included in these alloys, at levels from 1.4 to 4% to ensure that the irons will solidify with carbides to counteract the graphitizing effect of nickel.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The second step consists of holding at 900 to 970°C; this step is called first-stage graphitization.
- This may be the case for the sedimentary carbonaceous material identified at Macraes, which shows a greater degree of graphitization than would be predicted for the local metamorphic grade.
- The drop in hardness accompanying secondary graphitization produces a corresponding reduction in tensile and fatigue strength as well.
Definición de graphitize en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda