- 1A network of lines representing meridians and parallels, on which a map or plan can be represented.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The intimate zone of home is plotted on the abstract graticule of the globe.
- Triangulation also fixed any specific point within the comprehensive graticule of longitude and latitude that described the shape and size of the globe.
- The map has no indicator of orientation except the graticule, the latitude and longitude grid.
- 1.1A series of fine lines or fibres in the eyepiece of an optical device, such as a microscope, or on the screen of an oscilloscope, used as a measuring scale or an aid in locating objects.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Female body size (pronotum width) was measured using the eyepiece graticule in a binocular microscope.
- Diameters at 1-4 mm behind the root apex were measured using a stereo microscope with an eyepiece graticule.
- Stomatal densities of both leaf sides were determined under the microscope with an eye-piece graticule.
late 19th century: from French, from medieval Latin graticula 'a little grating', from Latin craticula 'gridiron', diminutive of cratis 'hurdle'.
Más definiciones de graticuleDefinición de graticule en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.