Definición de graticule en inglés:
1A network of lines representing meridians and parallels, on which a map or plan can be represented.
- The intimate zone of home is plotted on the abstract graticule of the globe.
- Triangulation also fixed any specific point within the comprehensive graticule of longitude and latitude that described the shape and size of the globe.
- The map has no indicator of orientation except the graticule, the latitude and longitude grid.
1.1A series of fine lines or fibres in the eyepiece of an optical device, such as a microscope, or on the screen of an oscilloscope, used as a measuring scale or an aid in locating objects.
- Female body size (pronotum width) was measured using the eyepiece graticule in a binocular microscope.
- Diameters at 1-4 mm behind the root apex were measured using a stereo microscope with an eyepiece graticule.
- Stomatal densities of both leaf sides were determined under the microscope with an eye-piece graticule.
Definición de graticule en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary