Definición de greasewood en inglés:
A resinous dwarf shrub of the goosefoot family, which yields hard yellow wood used chiefly for fuel. It grows in dry areas of the western US and is toxic to stock if eaten in large quantities.
- Sarcobatus vermiculatus, family Chenopodiaceae
- Alkaline flat Trees are absent in the salty flats that surround the lake, but two shrubs, greasewood and rabbit-brush, are common.
- Every few yards there was a charred greasewood bush.
- Juniper, pinion, greasewood, Mormon tea, and scrubby brush grow sparingly on the rocky terrain.
Definición de greasewood en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan