Having a noble, generous, and courageous spirit.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The Jesus portrayed in ‘the Passion’ is open and honest, great-hearted and human, strong and courageous.
- But still, there is so much more that is big and bold, imaginative and great-hearted.
- For dusk has all but fallen on that great-hearted generation of Australians who fought here.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Their grief was palpable, for his great-heartedness had touched them financially, morally and emotionally.
- In the accommodations many of the women made there is a great-heartedness and an adaptive quality far ahead of their times.
- A memorial service last week paid tribute to a Chelsea resident whose tact, imagination, humour and great-heartedness made him 'the perfect nanny for young artists'.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: great-hearted
Definición de great-hearted en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda