Definición de great-hearted en inglés:
Having a noble, generous, and courageous spirit.
- The Jesus portrayed in ‘the Passion’ is open and honest, great-hearted and human, strong and courageous.
- But still, there is so much more that is big and bold, imaginative and great-hearted.
- For dusk has all but fallen on that great-hearted generation of Australians who fought here.
- Example sentences
- Their grief was palpable, for his great-heartedness had touched them financially, morally and emotionally.
- In the accommodations many of the women made there is a great-heartedness and an adaptive quality far ahead of their times.
- A memorial service last week paid tribute to a Chelsea resident whose tact, imagination, humour and great-heartedness made him 'the perfect nanny for young artists'.
Definición de great-hearted en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan