Definición de great-hearted en inglés:
Having a noble, generous, and courageous spirit.
- The Jesus portrayed in ‘the Passion’ is open and honest, great-hearted and human, strong and courageous.
- But still, there is so much more that is big and bold, imaginative and great-hearted.
- For dusk has all but fallen on that great-hearted generation of Australians who fought here.
- Example sentences
- Their grief was palpable, for his great-heartedness had touched them financially, morally and emotionally.
- In the accommodations many of the women made there is a great-heartedness and an adaptive quality far ahead of their times.
- A memorial service last week paid tribute to a Chelsea resident whose tact, imagination, humour and great-heartedness made him 'the perfect nanny for young artists'.
Definición de great-hearted en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan