- A long heavy overcoat.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Mutti motioned anxiously to Sophie, who bustled towards us with a pair of heavy greatcoats.
- An eagle-eyed reader claims he saw him walking near his west London home last Saturday morning, wearing a woollen greatcoat and leather moccasins, but no trousers.
- Every ounce saved was important and they didn't even take blankets or greatcoats and they slept as best they could in rough bamboo shelters with only a groundsheet to keep out the mountain cold.
Más definiciones de greatcoatDefinición de greatcoat en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.