Definición de greenwash en inglés:
Disinformation disseminated by an organization so as to present an environmentally responsible public image: while they can be useful, these sorts of standards are sometimes used quite cynically—as corporate greenwash
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If the company suggests ‘self-regulation,’ its public image-making is probably greenwash.
- Can business use its brands to benefit the environment or is that just greenwash?
- These masters of climate greenwash have undergone expensive corporate makeovers and now present themselves as leaders in reducing CO2 emissions and supporting renewable energy.
1980s: from green, on the pattern of whitewash.
- Example sentences
- And greenwashing occurs when big resorts label themselves as ecotourism destinations but reject core principles.
- While some of this is undoubtedly greenwashing, Klein, a spokesperson for the American Forest and Paper Association, asserts that the industry is currently using all the recycled paper it can get.
- In choosing alternatives, however, consumers need to be alert to greenwashing.
Definición de greenwash en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India