- A person employed to greet customers at a shop, restaurant, or other business.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In stores like Target and Wal-Mart, shoppers are generally greeted with ‘happy holidays,’ although both stores say it's up to the individual greeter.
- The doorman and greeter couldn't have been friendlier and arranged a guest list for us, unsolicited, at an equally pleasant members club nearby.
- To get more information about this neighbourhood we talked to one of the volunteer greeters who staff the Chicago Cultural Center and offer their local expertise to visitors free of charge.
Más definiciones de greeterDefinición de greeter en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.