- A sport in which greyhounds race around a circular or oval track in pursuit of a moving dummy hare and spectators bet on the outcome.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In its early years it was also used for greyhound racing and speedway racing.
- The stadium continued to host greyhound racing, horse shows and athletics.
- Mícheál has also had a life-long interest in greyhound racing and regularly commentated on the sport on both radio and television.
Más definiciones de greyhound racingDefinición de greyhound racing en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.