Definición de griefer en inglés:
(In an online game or community) a person who harasses or deliberately provokes other players or members in order to spoil their enjoyment: a class of entrepreneurs is emerging who see griefers not just as an annoyance but as a potential source of lost revenue
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If he is a griefer, take his units away and kick him back to observer status where he can beg to play again.
- Similarly, players can place verbally annoying players within their own factions on "ignore" lists, which permanently injunct that griefer from speaking to the player.
- If made significant, those very punishments become the strongest weapons in the griefer's arsenal.
- 1griefing sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- If you're in the mood to do some random looting and griefing, now's the time.
- There is a simple cure for all griefing: do not take your games so seriously.
- Increasingly, the solution to griefing is not simply to ban nuisance players, but to encourage the development of virtual societies capable of dealing with their own virtual crimes.
Definición de griefer en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda