1A machine used for grinding something: a coffee grinder
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Hand grinders or spice mills range from $15 to $60 and can be purchased at most culinary stores.
- The company recently unveiled a state-of-the-art assembly plant in which to assemble stainless steel pumps, grinders and other major equipment.
- Tip them into an electric grinder - or use a mortar and pestle - and grind until coarse.
1.1A person employed to grind cutlery, tools, or cereals.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- But one day on the job as a tool grinder in January 1993 he suffered an aneurysm.
- The craft based nature of this industry, which relied upon quasi-autonomous cutlers and grinders to complete ‘put-out’ work, is reflected in the often humble physical form of the buildings that were used.
- He now considered more complex systems and employed Christopher Tooke as a lens grinder from early 1605.
Palabras que riman con grinderbinder, blinder, finder, kinda, minder, ringbinder, winder
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: grind¦er
Definición de grinder en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda