- A wheel used for cutting, grinding, or finishing metal or other objects, and typically made of abrasive particles bonded together.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A stone from the original mill, dated 1633, has been mounted on a grinding wheel and sits amid a colourful array of flowers in the village centre.
- I told him what I was after, and he got to work on his grinding wheel.
- The nail head should be wrapped with masking tape so it is easier to grip and the point should be sharpened on a grinding wheel.
Más definiciones de grinding wheelDefinición de grinding wheel en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.