A weasel-like mammal with dark fur and a white stripe across the forehead, found in Central and South America.
- Genus Galictis, family Mustelidae: two species
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The lesser grison is native to regions of central and southern South America.
- The grison hunts both night and day, and is often seen in small groups.
- The tayra is larger than the grison, and while the grison lives on the ground in more open country, the tayra is a forest animal and lives in trees.
late 18th century: from French, from gris 'grey'.
Más definiciones de grisonDefinición de grison en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.