sustantivo (plural groceries)
- 1A grocer’s shop or business.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It started in the grocery business because shops were charging too much for food.
- Before this he had worked at the family business - a grocery shop on Girlington Road.
- If he went out somewhere, like the barber shop or the grocery store, I always went with him.
- 1.1 (groceries) Items of food sold in a grocery or supermarket.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He opened a general store in Union St, selling groceries and supplies to the gold diggers.
- Rob had all the ingredients, thanks to our weekly grocery shopping we did together.
- He bought the cheapest groceries and he thought it didn't matter.
Más definiciones de groceryDefinición de grocery en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.