Definición de grommet en inglés:
- You simply attach the grommets to the support holes of the tone bars.
- At each grommet location, follow the manufacturer's instructions to trim the fabric from the grommet hole and attach the snap-on cover.
- As with work platforms, the enclosure material is attached with clips, wire, rope, or grommets.
- This can be treated with antibiotics or a minor operation to insert a tiny plastic tube or grommet through the eardrum, allowing the fluid to drain.
- If hearing is affected, they may have drainage tubes, or grommets, placed in the eardrums.
- The effectiveness of some other operations, such as middle ear drainage with grommets and stripping and ligation of varicose veins, is debatable.
- Naturally, as the event progresses, winners and outstanding performances are expected with all young surfers pushing the limits to try and become the top grommet in the state!
- Does it feel weird now that, let's be honest, you're not a grommet anymore, and there's expectations and pressure for you to deliver a world title?
- Was it hard going being a grommet at school making a lot of money at such a young age?
early 17th century (in nautical use in the sense 'a circle of rope used as a fastening'): from obsolete French grommette, from gourmer 'to curb', of unknown ultimate origin. Current senses date from the mid 20th century.
Definición de grommet en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.