adjetivo (grottier, grottiest)British informal
1Unpleasant and of poor quality: a grotty little hotel
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘It has shown it has an ability to bounce back from the bad old days of high unemployment and poor education and a grotty town centre,’ he said.
- What a contrast it was to get back to our grotty hotel after such a glitzy day.
- There's damage here as far as the eye can see… holes in walls, fittings ripped off, filthy kitchens, grotty toilets, rubbish everywhere.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- She smiled faintly as we described its peppery grottiness.
- It's an early attempt at mythologising the harsh urban grottiness of the built environment of a gigantic city and juxtaposing it with the image of a young woman.
- I have tremendously fond memories of the Free Trade Hall, despite its general grottiness, and its poor acoustics.
Palabras que riman con grottydotty, hottie, knotty, Lanzarote, Lottie, Pavarotti, potty, Scottie, snotty, spotty, totty, yachtie, zloty
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: grotty
Definición de grotty en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda