Definición de grotty en inglés:
adjetivo (grottier, grottiest)British informal
1Unpleasant and of poor quality: a grotty little hotel
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘It has shown it has an ability to bounce back from the bad old days of high unemployment and poor education and a grotty town centre,’ he said.
- What a contrast it was to get back to our grotty hotel after such a glitzy day.
- There's damage here as far as the eye can see… holes in walls, fittings ripped off, filthy kitchens, grotty toilets, rubbish everywhere.
- Example sentences
- She smiled faintly as we described its peppery grottiness.
- It's an early attempt at mythologising the harsh urban grottiness of the built environment of a gigantic city and juxtaposing it with the image of a young woman.
- I have tremendously fond memories of the Free Trade Hall, despite its general grottiness, and its poor acoustics.
Definición de grotty en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan