Definición de ground beetle en inglés:
Any of a number of beetles that live mainly on or near the ground, in particular:
- ● A fast-running predatory beetle, typically black in colour (family Carabidae). ● (nocturnal ground beetle) another term for darkling beetle
- Another aspect of control is to protect natural mosquito predators such as dragonflies, ants, ground beetles, spiders, water striders, frogs and snails.
- Many insects, such as ground beetles, hoverflies and ladybirds, can keep pests under control - but not if they've been destroyed by chemical sprays.
- Various beetles such as firefly larvae and ground beetles feed on slugs.
Definición de ground beetle en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan