- 1(Of dirt or a stain) deeply embedded and difficult to remove: uniforms covered with ground-in dirtMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Mounting wood cabinets on legs is especially important since they can sustain heavy damage from moisture, chemicals, and ground-in dirt.
- You might want to power wash it to remove the ground-in dirt.
- Use a power washer to remove the concrete dust and years of ground-in grime.
- 1.1(Of a habit or attitude) firmly fixed or established; difficult to change: a ground-in routine, repeated grimly over and overMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He shows his own ground-in racism by being afraid to discuss historical racist attitudes rationally.
- It sounds like you live in a very depressing area where no amount of trying from yourself is going to overturn the ground-in negative attitudes of the people.
- This idea will challenge Christians to "re-read" their own traditions, their rigid linguistic codes, their ground-in prejudices and practices.
Más definiciones de ground-inDefinición de ground-in en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.