- 1The level of the ground: cut the cane down to ground level [as modifier]: ground-level ozoneMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Levels of ground-level ozone rose by 17% in Edinburgh and 3% in Glasgow.
- ‘The proposed waste water treatment would be subject to a high risk of failure due to the pumping of effluent that would be required to address the varying ground levels across the site,’ he said.
- In respect of the nearest neighbouring dwelling the separation is 19 metres compared with the normal requirement of 15.25 metres, and in view of the difference in ground levels this is considered appropriate.
- 1.1The ground floor of a building.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Two office sites are available on 4 acres on the east side of the lake for two five-story, 50,000-square-foot buildings with ground-level retail.
- The only explicit link between the old and new buildings is a light glass and steel bridge at first floor level, and it is thus possible to circumnavigate both the old and new buildings at ground level.
- On the main ground level, the building is composed of a series of templates.
- 2 Physics another term for ground state.
Más definiciones de ground levelDefinición de ground level en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.