- An extinct terrestrial edentate mammal of the Cenozoic era in America, typically of very large size.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In North America these included mammoths and mastodon, giant ground sloths, and glyptodonts.
- The first North Americans lived side-by-side with elephant-like mammoths and mastodons, giant short-faced bears, sabre-toothed cats, tree-sized ground sloths and heavily armoured glyptodonts.
- We, furthermore, tested extracts from a cave bear from which endogenous bear sequences cannot be amplified and a Pleistocene ground sloth from South America using the same controls.
Más definiciones de ground slothDefinición de ground sloth en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.