- Directed or operating from the ground to an aircraft in flight: a ground-to-air missileMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Nine RAF personnel and one soldier died when their Hercules transport plane was hit by ground-to-air fire, causing an explosion in one of its fuel tanks.
- The force will have to confront groups that are very well equipped, notably with ground-to-air missiles and armoured vehicles.
- All the aircraft will have "passive receiving" sensors that will pick up signals if a ground-to-air missile like the SAM or Stinger or even an air-to-air missile (from another aircraft) is fired at it.
Más definiciones de ground-to-airDefinición de ground-to-air en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.